OmniCel products are utilized in off-peak meters, smart utility market meters, time-of-use meters, and industrial applications where performance is essential. Our company has 20+ years of experience working with commercial clients across the United States and around the world in the time-of-use metering industry alone.
- AMR add-ons
- Data collection
- Electric car charging during off-peak hours
- Emergency backup
- Peak/off-peak hot water heating
- Smart utility metering
By utilizing time-of-use meters, you and/or your customers can save significantly on energy costs. By keeping them up and running, you don’t encounter problems like being unable to take advantage of off-peak hours because the timer is off.
An OmniCel battery—the ER14250 barrel cell—continues to be a proven and reliable energy source for TOU meters. Although the meters have changed, our battery continues to be the right energy solution
- For when a meter loses power
- In extreme temperatures and weather, thanks to our battery’s hermetic seal
- For your metering design—our termination and fusing options allow smooth integration of our cells
For peak performance for your TOU meter’s off-peak and peak hours, choose an OmniCel battery.
- We understand that finding the right energy solution is critical to your success
- We research, develop, and manufacture the batteries we sell
- We guarantee fresh, high quality batteries
Contact us http://omnicel.com/contact/ for help finding the right battery for your Time Of Use meter.